Its the day many Americans dread when getting those last minute tax preparations, April 15th Tax Day. The Cleveland downtown main office will be open to residents until 7 pm tonight so they can still receive their April 15th post stamp for there returns. But what could make April 15th Tax Day a little less stressful is few freebies!
Here are few retailers who wants to make your Tax Day a little more relaxing:
- Office Depot and Office Max will shred up to 5 lbs of documents for FREE until April 27th. But you need a coupon to redeem this offer.
- Planet Fitness is allowing all to take advantage of their HydroMassage chairs. Not a member that's okay because non-members can enjoy this offer with the coupon.
- Dunkin Donuts is giving their DD Perks members can purchase a $1 medium coffee (hot/cold)
- Need a drink after taxes? Applebee's is offering a Strawberry Dollarita for just $1 and it comes with a Twizzlers as your straw.
- Make sure to stop and get a easy dinner at Firehouse Subs. Customers can get a free medium sub when you purchase a medium/large sub with chips and drink. Make sure to use coupon to get your offer.
For the full list of Tax Day Freebies check out hte full article on the USA Today!
(Thumbnail Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images)