Look out Coachella, because a hot new festival is on it's way next summer, and this big announcement came from none other than Taylor Swift.
Taylor revealed a string of summer dates in both Europe and the United States called "Lover Fest West" and "Love Fest East," explaining on social media, "The Lover album is open fields, sunsets, + SUMMER. I want to perform it in a way that feels authentic,” adding, “I want to go to some places I haven’t been and play festivals. Where we didn’t have festivals, we made some. Introducing, Lover Fest East + West!”
In total, the announced dates include just four shows in the U.S., including the first-ever concerts at the brand new SoFi stadium in Los Angeles on July 25th and 26th. This makes Taylor Swift the first woman in history to open an NFL stadium. The other two shows are at Gilette Stadium in New England, Massachusetts, with Taylor noting, "additional UK and international dates and festivals will be announced soon." A press release for the tour states that the tour shows are her only dates set for the United States in 2020.
Those who are already Taylor Swift Tix Verified Fans can sign up now for Preferred Presale Access, while new Verified Fan registration opens up today at 4 pm ET. The public on-sale set for tour is set for October 14th.
Check out Taylor's complete tour schedule below, as well as fan's reactions to the tour announcement.
- June 20: Werchter, Belgium - Werchter Boutique
- June 24: Berlin, Germany - The Waldbühne
- June 26: Oslo, Norway - Oslo Sommertid
- July 1: Roskilde, Denmark - Roskilde Festival
- July 3; Gdynia, Poland - Open'er Festival
- July 5: Nîmes, France - Festival de Nîmes
- July 9: Oeiras, Portugal - NOS Alive
- July 18: Sao Paulo, Brazil - Allianz Parque
- July 25 & 26: Los Angeles, CA - SoFi Stadium
- July 31 & August 1: Foxborough, MA - Gillette Stadium