Kenny Chesney is returning to stadiums around the United States next year. the country star just announced dates for his "Chillaxification 2020 Tour" featuring special guests Florida Georgia Line, Old Dominion, and Michael Franti & Spearhead.
“I love playing for you any time, anywhere, but these stadium shows are always something so powerful,” Kenny shares. “I can’t tell you how much anticipation goes into each one. We’re always wanting to top what’s come before, and I think this lineup might pack the most fun of them all.”
The Chillaxification Tour kicks off on April 18th at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas and hits Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Tampa Bay, Houston, Chicago, East Rutherford, New Jersey, and more, before finally wrapping up on August 28th at Gillette Stadium, in Foxboro, Massachusetts.
Tickets for the Chillaxification 2020 Tour will go on sale to the general public on October 4th. Check out the first set of dates below!
- April 18: Arlington, TX - AT&T Stadium
- April 25: Milwaukee - Miller Park
- May 2: Minneapolis - U.S. Bank Stadium
- May 9: Tampa, FL - Raymond James Stadium
- May 16: Atlanta - Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- May 22: Houston, TX - Minute Maid Park
- May 23: San Antonio, TX - The Alamodome
- May 30: Pittsburgh - Heinz Field
- June 6: Philadelphia - Lincoln Financial Field
- June 13: St. Louis, MO - Busch Stadium